Thursday, October 31, 2013

Weddle Poetry on Internet Radio

On two separate occasions few years ago, I was fortunate enough to be a guest on the Jane Crown internet radio show. Both times I was on, Joe Milford guest hosted for Jane and we had a fine time.




The Great Joe Milford


The first time I was on, it was to talk about my book, Bohemian New Orleans. The second time, I got to read from my poetry. Some of what I read came from my collection, Betray the Invisible, which at that point had still not been published. I hadn't listened to the show in years, probably since it first aired -- or maybe never -- until today. Joe and I had a great conversation and he allowed me free reign not only to read my stuff, but to talk about it. I hope you'll give it a listen and I hope you'll like what you hear.


Joe, I owe you, buddy!


CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE SHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment